Web services

chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Nov 7 09:17:35 CET 2005

On 07/11/05, Anindya Mozumdar <anindya@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am relatively new to both Erlang and Web Services, so pardon my
> rather silly question - Are there are any API's/implementations in
> Erlang for Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), like the ones readily
> avaiable in Java ?

There is a basic soap-client and soap-server written by Erik Reitsma.
I have version 0.2 of it and I can send it to you if you want it. But
it is quite basic. The good news is that the most of the tools you
need to build Web Services are already available :-) You have
yaws/inets for a webserver, ibrowse/inets for a HTTP client and xmerl
for XML parsing. You just have to implement the bits you need from
various standards :-)

cheers
Chandru