linux Erlang/OTP status

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Sat Nov 5 22:58:17 CET 2005

Daniel Luna wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, Marthin Laubscher wrote:
> >Daniel Luna wrote:
> Aha! Then it's some work to port HiPE.
> <snip>
> I think that should be it.

It sounds like fun, which I will "wisely" leave till everything else is done
and dusted. It certainly looks like I'll be well advised to start by having
a good look at what Pascal Brisset had done.

> Feel free to contact me for further information.

Trust me, I will. It might be a little ways down the line for me though if
you don't mind.

> /Luna
> --
> Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
> luna@REDACTED                     |  a) Laziness.
> http://www.update.uu.se/~luna/        |  b) I can.
> Don't look at my homepage (it stinks).|  c) I can get away with it.

Marthin Laubscher