linux Erlang/OTP status

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Fri Nov 4 20:33:24 CET 2005

I'd normally try finding answers first by searching the archives of
questions asked, but for some reason the search function of the mailing list
seem broken - so I need to ask this way.

What's the status of linux erlang/otp? I've seen it in the debian disto
where it's called "unstable", and seen comments dating back to 1999 in which
it would seem like linux ports where commonplace, and would assume that six
years later large communities are running Erlang on linux. Yet I can't seem
to find one. Any help?

Thanks so much.

Marthin Laubscher