Erlang on the Blackdog

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Fri Nov 4 20:12:25 CET 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 11.55, doublec wrote:
> The 'Blackdog' device has been mention on this list before:
>
> http://forums.trapexit.org:81/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5142
>
> I've compiled Erlang and Yaws to run on it, the binaries are here:

You should enter the competition :-)

<<In order to jump-start an open-source development ecosystem around the Dog,
Realm Systems is sponsoring a coding contest with $75,000 in cash prizes, in
categories that include entertainment, security, IT infrastructure,
productivity, and "dogpile" (i.e., everything else) applications, as well as
"most Black Dog Linux bug reports." "We'll assign five of our engineers to
fix Black Dog Linux bugs, and besides cash, award lots of crazy prizes, such
as LCD displays," White says. >>

If you get wings
 http://wings.sourceforge.net/
to run and you surely will have a winner!

/RogerL