ODBC port_program_executable_not_found

chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Nov 3 12:16:45 CET 2005

Hi Tobbe,

All your replies to the erlang mailing list appear to be "standalone"
messages instead of being properly related to the message you were
replying to. I dug around in the headers and it appeards that whatever
mailer/poster you are using doesn't include the In-Reply-To header in
the email. It does include a 'references' header but that doesn't seem
to be related to anything in the original message.

In a message which is properly threaded, there are these fields.

Is this something you can fix or is it out of your hands? Maybe you
can complain to SF?!

cheers
Chandru