Erlang/OTP R10B-4 has been released

Jimmy Olgeni olgeni@REDACTED
Wed Mar 23 12:24:01 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Bjorn Gustavsson wrote:

> Bug fix release     : otp_src_R10B-4
> Build from snapshot : 2005-03-23

I just upgraded and now I get this message from Dialyzer when building
the first PLT:

=ERROR REPORT==== 23-Mar-2005::12:22:27 ===
<HiPE (v 3.4.0)> Error: [hipe:781]: ERROR: {{case_clause,
                                                 {dets,
                                                     "/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/dialyzer-1.2.0/plt/dialyzer_init_plt"}},
                                             [{hipe_main,icode_ssa_type_info,3},
                                              {hipe_main,icode_ssa,3},
                                              {hipe_main,compile_icode,4},
                                              {hipe,finalize_fun,2},