Port driver memory free

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 10:06:16 CET 2005

Ok, to repeat once again. For port_control in binary mode, you must
_always_ return a binary. You can _not_ return the result in the
preallocated buffer *rbuf -it can only be used in non-binary
mode.

So, your loop that runs twice, once for size determination, and
once for encoding, should end in:
	if (p)
            break;
        *rbuf = driver_alloc_binary(*rindex);
	drv_binary = (ErlDrvBinary *) *rbuf;
	p = drv_binary->orig_bytes;
	*rindex = 0;
    }
Now p always gets set for the second iteration, and *rbuf always
gets set to a binary. That ought to work.