Port driver memory free

casper2000a@REDACTED casper2000a@REDACTED
Fri Mar 18 01:39:10 CET 2005

Hi Raimo,

Thanks for the detailed explaination. Still I have 2 questions.

1. In PORT_CONTROL_FLAG_BINARY mode, control function should return a binary. So I usually
allocate a binary by calling driver_alloc_binary function. As per your explaination the emulater uses
driver_free to deallocate it. Will this create a problem? (allocate using driver_alloc_binary and
deallocate using driver_free)

2. Erlang Maual says at page ERTS->driver_entry->control "Note that this binary must be freed".

- Eranga

Quoting Raimo Niskanen : > Quoting Raimo Niskanen :

--------------This mail sent through OmniBIS.com--------------