Mnesia Overloading Problem.

luvish satija luvishsatija@REDACTED
Fri Jun 24 07:31:08 CEST 2005

Hello all,
  I am trying to run a server with mnesia as database.
When the server is hit hard ( with more than 10000
clients), the following errors start popping up in the

shell on the server side:

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:31 ===
Error in process <0.3550.0> on node 'server@REDACTED'
with
exit value: {{badmatch,{aborted,{system_limit,"Cannot
create an ets table for the local transaction
store",{system_limit,[{ets,new,[mnesia_trans_store,[bag,public]]},{mnesia_tm,doit_loop,1},{mnesia_sp,init_proc,4},{proc_lib,...

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:35 ===
** Too many db tables **

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:50 ===
Mnesia(server@REDACTED): ** WARNING ** Mnesia is
overloaded: {mnesia_tm,message_queue_len,

[3156,3105]}

   And their number is enormous i.e. as the number of
clients increases, the frequency of errors also
increases.
  I am sure that the problem is with memory, but how
change the default settings. While creating the mnesia

schema and tables, I am using the default properties.
  Somebody please help me out of this sea of errors.

Thanks in advance,
Luvish