SNMP MIB Data type - equivalent to Erlang "atom" ?

Sanjaya Vitharana sanjaya@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 06:13:02 CEST 2005

Dear Sege/Martin,

What both of you are telling I can understand.(about some data type of
"integer enum" or "predefined enumerated set" in the MIB)

But applying that "integer enum" type in the MIB is a bit problem for me.

Hence I'm going back to my previous question with the term of "integer
enum".
So.....How Should I apply "integer enum" in MIB

          myAtom OBJECT-TYPE
              SYNTAX  *********What is the Equelant to put here********
%%Or in other words how to write "integer enum" data type in MIB.
              ACCESS  read-write
              STATUS  mandatory
              DESCRIPTION
                      ""