SNMP MIB Data type - equivalent to Erlang "atom" ?

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Jun 22 14:07:14 CEST 2005

You need to use DisplayString type in your MIB, and use
{value, atom_to_list(anyatom)} in your instrumentation function.

Also, to answer your former question on accessing the agent from other
hosts - remove {intAgentIpAddress, [127,0,0,1]} entry from agent.config
file, or change that IP to the public one assigned to the interface.

Serge