Erlang reference card?

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Wed Jun 15 14:50:10 CEST 2005

The trapexit howtos are very well written.  I have read them all and
cannot thank the contributors enough.  Writting a complete howto is a
time consuming process.  Adding comments / examples to existing erlang
docs is much easier.
The MySQL documentation web site has the ability to post comments at the
end of each doc page.  Some of these comments are very useful to a
person looking for answers.
I often find the Erlang docs to be lacking usage examples and common
answers which may or may not be found through mail list archives.
Attaching user feedback to the original docs may help.
I have seen posts on this mail list before asking how the Erlang docs
are generated.  No answers where given.  If its not too hard, perhaps a
MySQL like onlike doc facility can be added to trapexit.
thanks, ke han