Erlang REPOS 1.2 rc1

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Jun 13 23:46:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

We have release a version of Erlang REPOS CDROM 1.2 rc1. This version
is intended for testing purpose. As we support several architecture
this testing phase is important, because it helps catching problems.

This version is a major improvement over the 1.1 release:

- Repos 1.2 is based on Erlang/OTP R10B-3.
- ejabberd has been upgraded to version 0.9
- Dialyzer has been upgraded to version 1.2
- Yaws is now included in version 1.54
- Tsunami benchmark tool has been upgraded to version 1.0.2
- MacOSX Tiger support
- Bluetail Ticket Tracker has been added

More details on the following URL:
http://www.erlang-projects.org/Public/projects/workgroups/repos/
erlang_repos_1.2-rc1/view

The download area for Erlang REPOS is located on:
http://downloads.erlang-projects.org/repos/

The compressed ISO can be downloaded from:
http://downloads.erlang-projects.org/repos/repos-1.2_rc1.iso.tar.gz
(Around 100 Mo).

Have fun !

--