Megaco text encoding problem with embedded Events

Micael Karlberg micael.karlberg@REDACTED
Mon Jun 13 13:54:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay.

You are correct. And it seems our decoder handles it "your" way (but
not the encoder).
Hopefully a fix will make into the next OTP release.

Regards,
	/BMK