Re: Implementing XPCOM objects in Erlang. (Modificado por Héctor Rivas Gándara)

Héctor Rivas Gándara keymon@REDACTED
Fri Jun 10 10:57:27 CEST 2005

El 10/06/2005, a las 10:44, Mikael Karlsson escribió:

> Is it possible to make use of Erlangs Corba support?
> The ic (idl compiler) could maybe be patched for XPIDL
> and orber used for resolving ObjectReference -> PiD ?

I have no experience with ic and orber, just an overview.
CORBA is really more complex than XPCOM  and orber does a lot of
things. I think that is better to write a smaill ORB.

Patch ic for XPIDL is a good idea. Future versions should include it.

--
Greets