1014 tcp connections and a crash

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Jun 9 14:09:19 CEST 2005

Yes, poll() is indeed emulated with select() on Mac OS 10.3.9,
and the bug could actually be in the poll() emulation code.

In R10B-6, select() will be used on both Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4.
(There is a poll() on Mac OS 10.4, but it doesn't handle devices.)
What I have done is to change configure to revert to select() if
poll() is either emulated by select() or doesn't handle devices.

/Bjorn