ESense 1.3 released

Tamas Patrovics tpatro@REDACTED
Thu Jun 9 06:54:49 CEST 2005

On 6/8/05, David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED> wrote:
> Tamas Patrovics wrote:
> > It seems the special character comes from the HTML doc, so it's
> > probably a bug in the official documentation.
> [...]
> > +    %% some module names contain strange characters (ASCII 173)
>
> ASCII 173 is a soft hyphen. It should be replaced by an ordinary hyphen
> (U+002D HYPHEN-MINUS).

I think the soft hyphen is only a hint for the browser, because it
does not appear on the rendered HTML page.

For example, one of the modules in question appears as

  CosNotifyChannelAdmin_StructuredProxyPullConsumer

not as

  CosNotifyChannelAdmin_-StructuredProxyPullConsumer.

Clearly, the first one seems correct, so I guess dropping the soft
hyphen is the way to go when we need the actual module name.

/Tamas