debug tips?

Lyn Headley laheadle@REDACTED
Sat Jun 4 20:03:18 CEST 2005

In case more opinions are welcomed, I'd like to add that in
learning erlang I've found the lack of stack traces in exceptions
to be a serious impediment.  Perhaps this is laziness on my part
for not thoroughly exploring and learning the available erlang
style methods (for information concerning which I appreciate Ulf
Wiger's recent post).  But I find tracing to be sometimes a clumsier
solution and find myself wishing for a stack trace.

Lyn

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200310/msg00237.html