gs context menu

Håkan Stenholm hakan.stenholm@REDACTED
Wed Jun 1 01:36:33 CEST 2005

ke.han wrote:

> Hello,
> I am looking to build a new erlang tool and would like to know if the
> gs menu object can be used as a pop-up (context menu) for example from
> a list or an edit control.
> thanks, Jon

I don't think you can, I at least can't find any options that would
place a 'menu button' anywhere else than in the window menu. You'll
probably have to use something like a 'listbox' or use a button (or
other control) to open a separate selection window (which then acts like
a context menu).
It may be possible to implement a context menu (visible inside - but not
outside the window) by drawing it in a 'canvas', 'frame' or similar
element that is then raised above all other gui elements (use the
config-only 'raise' option).