UBF: getting client-server interaction right.

Bob.Smart@REDACTED Bob.Smart@REDACTED
Thu Jan 27 23:32:19 CET 2005

When I saw the author of UBF on this list I hit reply
but forgot to change the subject. I've done so now, but
a bit late.

> The compressed tar file is 116 KB, so I thought I'd refrain from
> posting it on the list. If anyone wants a (completely unsupported)
> copy, please contact me.

I'd like to accept your kind offer, thanks.

Bob

P.S. people attracted to the Subject line can look for
inspiration in some of the messages in the thread
"RE: [newbie] accept()-ing process under supervision"
and also at
http://www.erlang-projects.org/Public/projects/services/ubf/view.