soft-upgrade vs failover and back to/from 2nd-ary system

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Jan 26 15:59:01 CET 2005

Reto,

I worked on Nortel Meridian 1 PBXs years ago.  As I recall the way
they handled a core processor crash was to audit the time switch
when it returned to service and build state for the connected calls.

	-Vance