Supervisor hierarchy question

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 23:25:12 CET 2005

Torbjorn,

 You can always use the ODBC stuff provided with the erlang/OTP
distribution. I needed something a little closer to the wire and with
a few extra options. Thats the main reson I implemented my own.
Otherwise, the erlang ODBC stuff works just fine.

--
I'm a programmer, I don't have to spell correctly; I just have to
spell consistently