Supervisor hierarchy question

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 20:51:05 CET 2005

That would actually rock. Its part of a larger codebase that I havn't
decided whether or not to open up. However, I have no problem at all
opening up the postgresql stuff. If you would like I will grant you
access to the subversion repository.  If you can't get a subversion
client I will post it on the web somewhere. I don't actually expect to
get the driver to a usable state before the end of the week.

--
I'm a programmer, I don't have to spell correctly; I just have to
spell consistently