HiPE compilation gives NINE times speed increase!

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jan 17 12:52:01 CET 2005

Thanks Kostis, thanks Matthias,

Kostis, the effort certainly pays dividends, thanks. What is the
average speedup you expect to see?

Do you mean 2x speedup over a previous test run, Matthias? In which
case, my code stinks! I'll try to reproduce your result by avoiding
try-catch.

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming