SMS and oserl status

Taavi Talvik taavi@REDACTED
Sat Jan 15 00:59:43 CET 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Anders Nygren wrote:

Erlang is definitely capable for handling large volume of
SMS. Most important thing is to carefully plan your application
architecture. Failing SMSC-s, message queueing etc.

If you get architecture right - then as result you get typical
erlang style "non stop" application..

I have not used oserl but it definitely seems to be in good
condition.

best regards,
taavi

PS. Drop a mail after two weeks (skiing vacation) if you want emi/ucp,
cimd2 and smpp modules without any documentation. Working and used in
inhouse wifi authorization/billing system for 2 years.