SNMP & Mnesia

Dietmar Admin Schaefer dietmar@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 12:10:46 CET 2005

Hi !

I would like to use a doubled indexed SNMP table like so:

mnesia:create_table(processesList, [{snmp, [{key, {string, integer}}]},

{attributes, record_info(fields,processesList )},

{disc_copies, ?HR}]) of

where the record definition looks like:

-record(processesList,
{hostname,index,ident,status,stateChangeCounter,rowStatus}).

When I try to write a record to mnesia I get:

R =
{processesList,"wks2",11,"IH",4,0,4}
<-- the record to write
success writing processesList to
mnesia                                           <-- write seems o.k.
transaction
error{aborted,{bad_snmp_key,                                      <--
transaction doesn't work !

[{processesList,"wks2"},"wks2",{string,integer}]}}

Any hint ?

regards

Dietmar