A Pythonista's Impressions of Erlang

Rob erlq@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 08:06:05 CET 2005

Chris Pressey wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:45:19 +0100
> Fredrik Thulin <ft@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> [of links.html]
>
>>Does not resolve :
>>
>>http://www.catseye.mb.ca/erlang/
>

> Wow, that brings back memories...
>
> If you want to change it, I guess the present-day equivalent is
>
>     http://catseye.webhop.net/projects/?keyword=erl

> Or you can just remove it.

Please, don't remove it - the examples Chris has of esoteric languages,
games and other projects written in erlang are valuable given the
limited number of available erlang programs from different coders.
Creative implementations of small language interpreters are useful code
templates for all kinds of projects.

Chris, is there a way to get a simplified form of the project pages so
that one could do a recursive wget to easily pull all the files for a
given project (the current pages loop around due to the sorting option
links)? I don't see a way to do it other than one file at a time, am I
missing something obvious?

Thanks.