gen_server can't trap 'EXIT' from parent

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Tue Jan 11 10:29:03 CET 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 22.24, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> [...]

No it shouldn't. My gen_server should send a SIP error message back, and
then stay alive for (most oftenly) 32 seconds to make sure that we
re-send this SIP error message if we get a resend of the original SIP
request (not my idea to run SIP over unreliable transports...).

/Fredrik