Adding non-erlang modules to releases

klacke@REDACTED klacke@REDACTED
Sun Feb 27 15:46:09 CET 2005

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 09:34:39PM -0600, Rich Neswold wrote:

> everything, but fails when my app calls erl_ddll:load_driver (because
> the .so file wasn't put in the proper spot -- and I don't know what
> the "proper spot" is, since the documentation gets a little sparse
> when it comes to including port drivers in a release.)

An alternative if the infrastrcture for code:privdir() isn't in
place is:

           erl_ddll:load_driver(filename:dirname(code:which(?MODULE)) ++
                                 "/../priv/", "driver"),
            P = open_port({spawn, "driver"},[]),

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control