Generating HTML from Erlang

Sebastian Bello sebastian@REDACTED
Thu Feb 24 14:46:41 CET 2005

Hi list,

I'm writing a web application with Erlang. I would like to separate application logic from user interface (html), so I'm using a controller module for the former and esps for the latter. I have an old version of esp.beam; does anybody know if there are new versions? I would also like to pass records to the esp, as I think this could be a flexible approach (I can retrieve data from the database as records and show them on the esp, and use names and not positions to retrieve the columns). Does anybody know if there is a way to work with records from an esp?
If esps are discontinued or no longer supported, what other approach would you suggest (other than generating html programatically)?
Thanks,
    Sebastian-