Comunicate Erlang with other process

Héctor Rivas Gándara keymon@REDACTED
Mon Feb 21 12:18:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I need comunicate erlang with an external program. I can add plugins to
external program, but I can't use it as a driver, it has his own main
function and it will launch the erlang runtime using exec.

The solution can be code an Erlang driver that will comunicate with the
external program using IPC or other comunication system.  This driver will
forward all data from erlang to external process and viceversa.

I think that this is a common problem, and I  wonder if there is an
implementation of such driver.

--
Greets