standalone erlang

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Feb 16 09:39:52 CET 2005

Hi Luke, hi Klacke,

I'm also interested in SAE with R10B-3. If you do have a procedure to
enable SAE in the latest release, please let me know. As Luke seems to
imply, it makes acceptance of Erlang applications soo-o-o-o-oo much
easier when I don't have to install Erlang on the target machines.

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming
 flows far away