Proposed change to libraries

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Feb 7 11:22:55 CET 2005

Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
 > Changing the code to that should permit more effective use of optional
 > type checking

This is exactly the reason why we want this change.

 > (whatever happened to that, anyway?).

Oh, it's alive and kicking in the form of "Dialyzer". See:

	http://www.it.uu.se/research/group/hipe/dialyzer/

 > Scheme insists on the list argument of map being a proper list, and it
 > seems to cause no trouble there.

I am not sure I get this, because map naturally protects itself from
inproper lists in its second argument.  Can it be that you are mixing
map with some other function like append?

Kostis