SAE in OTP-R10B-2

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Thu Feb 3 00:59:00 CET 2005

Ahh, SAE works great in R10B-2, you just need to do a few extra manual
steps which I can't quite recall at the moment.

I also hacked the linker so that if it detects a file called a certain
name in the current directory it uses that as ring0 rather than the one
embedded in some other random file in the SAE directory. Lovely !

Hours of fun.

Sean