Using trunc function in Erlang

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Sat Dec 31 01:28:59 CET 2005

On 30 Dec 2005, at 19:50, Erlang Questions wrote:

> I was afraid about that.
> Unfortunately, these numbers represent money in my application :o(

I would hope that the folks setting the requirements for your system
(customers? potential customers?) will have a pretty clear idea how
many decimal places you should be working to and how to do rounding
of money.

Certainly anything I have worked on in the telecom space caring for
money (including billing mediators and pre-paid systems) has had
pretty clear requirements in this area.

Sean

> Regards, Carlos.-

>>> 13