http protocol

chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Dec 19 09:12:10 CET 2005

So you need a http proxy written in erlang. There isn't anything
opensource at the moment. You can try merging the minimal http servers
written by Joe/Sean* and try modifying them to forward requests using
ibrowse. You'll have to read the relevant sections of RFC2616 to see
what parts you have to implement.

Or you can ask Klacke nicely to see if he'll build proxy support into yaws.

cheers
Chandru

[*] Sean Hinde's webserver is called iserve and I think you'll find it
at trapexit.org. Joe Armstrong's webserver is at his website. A quick
search of the erlang mailing list archives should work.