http protocol

Lennart Ohman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Fri Dec 16 09:28:07 CET 2005

Hi, what is it you want to do?
Have you looked at YAWS (Yet Another Web Server :-)
yaws.hyber.org

Best Regards,
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Tony Zheng
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 12:24 AM
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Cc: majordomo@REDACTED; Brian Doyle; Renyi Xiong
Subject: subscribe erlang-questions

Hi

I am tony in Canada. I am responsible of developing the IP payment gateway
for our company with Erlang. I want to know if Erlang support http protocol
and where I can find some samples about it. If Erlang doesn't support http
protocol, is there any solution to realize client/server communication?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Tony
Email:tzheng@REDACTED