Addendum [Re: 10.b.9 packages for Debian & Ubuntu]

François-Denis Gonthier neumann@REDACTED
Thu Dec 15 07:54:32 CET 2005

On 14 December 2005 18:17, François-Denis Gonthier wrote:

I've uploaded the debs for erlang-doc-html and erlang-manpages of Erlang
10.b.9 in the usual place.

They are up for grab to anyone interested.  There are, of course, Ubuntu
packages too.