scala (was checksum for distributed debugging?)

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Dec 12 12:38:11 CET 2005

Thanks for your lengthy post.  I have little time on my hands, but I
make time to read such useful reports.
I agree with your analysis and am pleased to know that an erlang expert
had his hands in on scala development.  It would be nice to see some of
these ideas implemented one day as I will be keeping my eye on scala for
future suitability in real world apps.
thanks again, ke han