CMP article in ACM's Queue Magazine

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Sat Dec 10 16:49:25 CET 2005

Let me see how this works...
First they (Scott, Bill & the other guy) reduced comercial market to Java &
VB/NET/C# & ORACLE by highjacking any decent effort out there (present
company excluded). This forced people to purchase a lots of hardware. Now
that we're stuck with a lots of hardware thikning: could we by more
hardware?  -- a new marketing plot is emerging:

1) Save the power. Save the planet... hug a tree. And while you're at it --
buy more hardware!
2) Never mind the bolocks... buy more hardware.
3) Buy more hardware. Period.

V.