My first beam assembler hack

Peter Lund erlang@REDACTED
Mon Dec 5 10:31:25 CET 2005

Found this in the online docs about the compiler:file/2 options...

|asm|
    The input file is expected to be assembler code (default file suffix
    ".S"). Note that the format of assembler files is not documented,
    and may change between releases - this option is primarily for
    internal debugging use.

I was not able to find the 'form_asm' option, but maybe I was looking in
the wrong place or something.

/Peter