Attention Debian & Ubuntu users - Erlang 10.b.8-2 available!

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Fri Dec 2 00:10:28 CET 2005

I am using a package of ViM plugins assembled by Gaspar Chilingarov
(nm@REDACTED) and then modified some by me. The URL for this package was
supposed to be http://nothing.am/erlang/erl.tar.bz2 but I have never had
any luck in downloading from there (got it sent by mail).

The package does autoindent, better (then what is included in ViM)
syntax highlighting, keyword completion on most bif/OTP, gen_server
skeletons etc.

--
Oscar Hellström, oscar@REDACTED
web: personal.oscarh.net