Mnesia - mnesia_subscr and force_load_table

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Aug 29 13:21:12 CEST 2005

I wonder if there's a mnesia equivalent to the Oracle's SCN (System
Change Number), which is the number that gets incremented every time
there's a modification in the database.  This could be very helpful if
you know you have a partitioned network, and need to decide which
database has the most current data.  If would be even more helpful if
there were such an SCN per mnesia table.

Also, how do you determine if a restart is due to paritioned network
(this might require some persistence of state between restarts).

Serge