Messages going missing in test suite

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Aug 23 15:06:00 CEST 2005

On 2005-08-23 11:51, Benefits Dragon wrote:
> For some reason in one of my test suites messages that are being sent
> by one process are not being received by the other.  When I run the
> same commands on the console (that includes the same test case setup)
> as are in the test it works fine and all messages are received that
> should be.

no answer, but a line of inquiery.

perhaps the test server is running in its own erlang node. perhaps this
node is not being able to send to the node where your
process-to-be-tested is running.

if you register the process-to-be-tested under a name, can the test
server locate the pid with erlang:whereis/1 ?

bengt