multiple interfaces

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Fri Aug 19 16:44:29 CEST 2005

Hi Serge,

I believe you may find prim_inet:connect/2 and /3 useful. It does the
same as Unix man 2 connect:
"If the socket is of type SOCK_DGRAM then the serv_addr address is the
address to which datagrams are sent by default, and the only address
from which datagrams are received."

connect(insock(), IP, Port) -> ok | {error, Reason}
connect(insock(), IP, Port, Timeout) -> ok | {error, Reason}

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming
 flows far away