Pocket Erlang Computer

Jay Nelson jay@REDACTED
Thu Aug 18 17:19:58 CEST 2005

I've always wanted a pocket Erlang computer, and now I think I found
one.  It would work great with Joe's ex11, too.

"Realm Systems is taking orders for a tiny, loss-leader-priced Linux
server that lets users carry a secure computing environment with them.
Black Dog attaches via USB to Linux, Windows, or Mac PCs, commandeering
the host's KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) functions and running X-based apps
on its graphics subsystem."

"Meanwhile, the company is taking orders for two Black Dog models,
priced at $199 and $239 respectively with 256MB and 512MB of Flash storage."

jay