Multiple-behaviour warning

Tim Bates tim@REDACTED
Thu Aug 18 12:29:48 CEST 2005

Hi folks,
Is there any way to remove this warning?

src/publish_filter.erl:26: Warning: several behaviours defined - gen_server
src/publish_filter.erl:36: Warning: several behaviours defined - publisher
src/publish_filter.erl:41: Warning: several behaviours defined - subscriber

I've developed a simple publish/subscribe framework. In this example,
publish_filter subscribes to a publication, modifies the incoming values
in some way and re-publishes the result, so the one module is both a
publisher and a subscriber, and it's also implemented using gen_server.
I'd like not to see these three warnings every time I compile the
module, but the documentation doesn't tell of any way to turn this
particular warning off. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim.

--