configure script in jungerl

ulf@REDACTED ulf@REDACTED
Thu Aug 18 00:23:10 CEST 2005

When trying to build the jungerl code on my Libranet (Debian) distro,
I encountered some autoheader errors.

After some reading and hacking around, I made it work by changing
all AC_DEFINEs to an alternative syntax. This made autoheader stop
complaining about missing templates.

For example, in config/aclocal.m4:

    AC_DEFINE(HAVE_MSGHDR_MSG_CONTROL)

was changed to:

    AC_DEFINE([HAVE_MSGHDR_MSG_CONTROL], [], [Description])

and ditto for all AC_DEFINE(...) and AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(...)
in configure.in.

I don't feel comfortable enough mucking around in this stuff
to commit my changes to sourceforge. Perhaps someone else can
judge whether this is something that should be done?

Also, should it really be [Description] literally, or should
something descriptive be written in there instead?

/Uffe