disk IO kills network IO, +A doesn't work as I hoped

Reto Kramer kramer@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 01:25:46 CEST 2005

And there's 2 typos of course ;-)

The ping roundtrip times to the "disk node" increase (not drop) by a
factor of 100 when disk IO kicks in.
The command on the telco04 node (the one that pings the disk node)
is: eflush:pingtest(disk@REDACTED).

- Reto