Yaws / Post arguments

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Tue Aug 16 17:12:16 CEST 2005

No you are not doing anything silly. I am afraid that is bug.
I will fix it. If you want it to work right away
you should patch the function post_data in the file httpc_request.erl
to look like.

post_data(Method, Headers, {ContentType, Body})
  when Method == post; Method == put ->
    ContentLength = body_length(Body),
    NewBody = case Headers#http_request_h.expect of
		  "100-continue" ->
		      "";
		  _ ->
		      Body
	      end,
    {Headers#http_request_h{'content-type' = ContentType,
			    'content-length' = ContentLength},
     NewBody};

And add this function to the same module.
body_length(Body) when is_binary(Body) ->
   integer_to_list(size(Body)).

body_length(Body) when is_list(Body) ->
  integer_to_list(length(Body)).

--